Researchers say that the skin beneath our eyes, is a lot less weak compared to the rest of our body. It’s thin and can be easily damaged due to the sun and lack of moisture. It makes you look less youthful as it brings on […]
The Jerry G Method is a famous method to beat the hair follicle drug test. Many employers require their employees to go through a drug test which detects the use of marijuana. When you use marijuana regularly, the contents of THC and other chemicals can settle in your hair follicle which is easily detectable in the test.
If you wish to continue using weed and keep your employment intact, then your best bid is to use a hair follicle method to beat the test. There are two methods that can help you beat the test, these are the Jerry G Method and the Mucajo Method. Both methods work very well but the latter is far more expensive to pull.
What is the Jerry G Method?
Read more on this post, which I’m summarized below – The Jerry G Method for Passing Hair Drug Tests | Review.
Jerry G Method was created by Jerry G who was a very popular drug user and used to be quite active on drug forums. He created this method and bet his life on it that it works. And after several people tried it, it indeed did work very well for everyone.
The Jerry G Method involves dying and bleaching your hair at least two times before the test and then wash your hair with toxin wash shampoos and the zydot ultra clean shampoo. It also involves using baking soda on your hair. If you are completely unfamiliar with the method, we will describe the steps below. But before you use the method, you must acquire the following items.
- Hair dye containing ammonia
- Any toxin wash shampoo
- Zydot ultra clean shampoo
- Baking soda
The Jerry G method involves 8 very simple steps which are described below.
- Make sure to stop using drugs 10 days before the test. If you are not an avid user of marijuana, even seven days are enough
- On the day you stop using the drugs, dye your hair with a hair dye containing ammonia and bleach them
- After dying and bleaching, use a toxin wash shampoo to wash your hair
- After the 10th or 7th day of first bleaching and dying hair, repeat this step
- Wash your hair once again with toxin wash shampoo
- On the day of the drug test, use a bit of baking soda to make a paste and apply it on your hair. Leave it for 10-15 minutes to settle and then rinse the hair completely
- Wash hair with toxin wash shampoo
- Now finally use zydot ultra clean shampoo to wash your hair and you are ready
Intimate zones on the body part or parts that are basically hidden away from direct light always appear darker than the rest of your skin. This is absolutely natural and nearly every single person alive has dark skin under their arms, private parts and sometimes […]
Have you noticed that the list of chemical ingredients on your beauty regime bottles keeps growing and growing? Have you also noticed that you don’t understand any of the ingredients nor do you have any idea what they do? If you answered yes and you […]
While there are many anti-aging products out there, like this one we spoke about earlier, only a few manage to provide the results that are satisfactory. Although we have tried and tested a lot of these products here at our personal lab, there are only a few we highly recommend. One of these is the SkinPro BIO-Placenta Revitalizing Serum. When we first got the hang of the product, we were very excited to test it out because we already knew it was getting some people amazing results. And having tried it on ourselves, we can safely say that this is indeed a very good product that reaps the results we were expecting.
What makes SkinPro Bio-Placenta Revitalizing serum so special?
A lot of people have a misconception when they hear the name ‘Placenta’. This isn’t really actually placenta. It is infact a serum made up with a combination of 5 unique peptides that are often referred to as human growth factors. The reason this product is called a ‘Placenta’ is because the peptides mimic the same growth factors found in the human placenta when applied to the skin.
Here are the 5 peptides we are talking about
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) – this supports anti-wrinkle function
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF) – helps in accelerating regeneration of the skin
- Basic fibroblast growth factor (BFGF) – helps in increasing elasticity
- Acidic fibroblast growth factor (AFGF) – helps in firming the skin
- Vaso Endothelial growth factor (VEGF) – helps in providing essential nutrition to the skin.
The combination of these 5 peptides together inside a serum will do wonders for your skin. These 5 have been clinically tested and proven to reduce eye wrinkles by up to 38% in a short period of 2 weeks and up to 48% in just 4 weeks.
How to use SkinPro BIO-Placenta Revitalizing Serum?
The serum can be easily applied to the face and neck twice every day. The ideal application time is once in the morning and once in the night. The good thing about the formula is that it is quite light when applied to skin and absorbs almost immediately allowing you to easily continue doing whatever you want to do for the rest of the day. You can even apply at night and go to bed without worrying it getting your sheets dirty.
In order to get the best results, it is recommended that you use the serum at least 4 weeks consistently.
Check out another Bioplacenta Review. (Link will take you to a third party site.)
LifeCell skin care is an all in one anti aging treatment in a cream form that combines a number of foundations and moisturizers. Using this cream will make your skin look a lot more younger. But this is claim that nearly all skin care creams […]